Gyoza King by Ramen Keisuke, is located just two doors down from the perennially packed ‘Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King’. The Juicy pan-fried Gyozas are really another culinary avenue to showcase the superb stock (the Gyozas are filled with Ramen broth) created by Keisuke Takeda, a top Ramen Chef in Japan.
There are 3 types of Gyoza, named after its sister ramen outlets—
- Tonkotsu King Gyoza (Pork with Tonkotsu broth)
- Tori King Gyoza (Chicken with Tori King Ramen broth)
- Keisuke Gyoza (Prawn & chicken with Crab ramen broth)
Each different Gyozas filled with different Ramen broth for extra flavour.
Gyaza Kaiseki ($13.90), a set meal that comes with 2 side dishes (of the eight choices), soup & premium Koshihikari rice (one of the most expensive in Japan). And the marinated bean sprout & pickles are served free.
Eight Side dishes:
- Chicken Nanban with Tartar sauce
- Deep fried chicken with spicy sauce & mixed sesame
- Stir fried egg with Chinese chives
- Stir fried eggplant (brinjal) with MISO
- Deep fried prawn with mayonnaise sauce
- Deep fried white fish in tempura sauce
- Pork SUKIYAKI with a raw egg
- Spinach with soya sauce & bonito flakes
Gyoza Set Meal - $13.90 -
Please choose your favourite Gyoza
Please choose 2 of the side dishes
Please choose the size of Koshihikari Rice & Soup (Miso or Vege)
- Rice (Small • Regular • Large • Extra Large) (*same price)
- Miso Soup or Vegetable Soup
- Marinated Bean Sprout & Cabbage Pickle on the table is FREE!
Gyoza Sauce (Japanese Style)
Soy Sauce, White Vinegar, Chili Oil - You can adjust your own favorite.
Recommendation: Soy Sauce - 3 , Vinegar - 2, Chili Oil - 1
- Coca-Cola ($2.00)
- Coca-Cola Light ($2.00)
- Sprite ($2.00)
- Oolong Tea ($2.00)
- Calpis Water ($3.00)
- Green Tea Cola ($3.00)
- Beer (Sapporo) ($7.50)
- Japanese Spirits (Barley) ($6.00)
- Japanese Spirits (Sweet Potato) ($6.00)
11:30 ~ 14:30
18:00 ~ 22:30